Monday, August 6, 2007

Something Most Certainly Went Down...And Here is a Preview

I know I've been very slim on the blogging lately, but I've been taking a vacation, and Crabfamily members have been infesting the town all month long. But, though my blogfingers have been idle (except at the bloglet, where I must post, for bread and butter), my mission to keep you informed of the local activities has not been far from my mind. I do have extraordinary accounts to relate, which I will post later this week, so stay tuned, and in the meantime, here's a teaser:

5 comments:

Inky Ink Inc. said...

Ride 'em, Crabtot!

Leann I Am said...

I can't WAIT to here this story!!!

Anonymous said...

I miss you when you're gone!! Your witty posts crack me up!! COME BACK SOON!!
- Audrey
Pinks & Blues Girls

Mississippi Songbird said...

Enjoyed your blog.. How cute..

Crabmommy said...

Oh my lord, people! This is TERRIBLE that you are having trouble viewing the photos. I can only think stupid blogger is to blame. Using firefox, I can see them all. Hmm...I wonder what the hot damn heck is going on? Please if more of you are reading this, DO leave me a comment telling me if you can see the photos and if so, do you see all or just some? We MUST rectify this situation pronto! It simply will not do to ahve you read about -- but not see -- my FINGER, among other things posted here today.

Powered By Blogger