Friday, July 20, 2007

Naked Cowgirls...Stuff is Going Down!

It's been a hectic month in the development of Crabcorner neighborly relations. As you all know from my previous post, a friendship was forged at Wendy's. Now we are ready to take things a step further.

Aaron the neighborly cowboy and goat-wrangler is taking us to the rodeo as his personal guests.

We will even get to go backstage. Or what I think is backstage. I mean, back behind the bulls. Bull's-back-end or whatever it is called. You know, behind those gate things. If I understood Aaron correctly and hot damn if I'm not sure I did.

When will this event go down? When Crabsis comes out from South Africa in the next weeks. On the occasion of her arrival (hi, Aunty Phill!) the peeps in the compound are going to break out their complimentary passes and get us up close and personal with the scene down at the rodeo grounds. Total access granted to Crabmommy... into the inner circle, the sanctum sanctorum of rodeoically-inclined cowboy-klatches. Me right there and getting dang personal! DO YOU DIG IT MADLY?

I promise to reveal all when the event happens...Stay tuned, and within a few weeks the report will be out.

Meantime, these cow-people of Crabtown, they continue to do weird things on my lawn. Check out this butt-naked one that I managed to snap cruising across the grass in front of my house, no doubt looking for forks!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm orange dress, bare bottom primed for making wee? If only there were a cashmere sweater to confirm that this is indeed a Crabtotbumshot.

Karen Stead Baigrie said...

OMG! Things have taken a fabulous turn, I can't wait to hear about what goes down at the rodeo. Does aunty Phil know how lucky she is and how long we have all waited for this moment?!

Anonymous said...

pretty dress...where did it you get it? I haven't been to a rodeo in YEARS (I spent a few years in Idaho as a child, it just sort of happens that you will inevitably attend a rodeo). Will be anxious to hear your commentary!

Crabmommy said...

I just love that phrase: crabtotbumshot.

bklynmom, indeed Aunty Phil knows she is lucky. But I don't know that she realizes QUITE how serious a social score this is. It is not every day that a girl gets to go behind the gates at the rodeo.

Apples, the top is courtesy of a far chic-er pal than I in NYC whose own daughter didn't fit into it -- THE best possible hand-me-down situation.

Leann I Am said...

What a great picture! I do believe we now have replacement for Jodi Foster as the Coppertone Kid!

Make sure you take LOTS of pictures of Crabsis and the rodeo!

info@thebabymarketplace.com said...

Too cute :)

Anonymous said...

Uh oh, I see baby cellulite! Too much Wendy's in that baby's diet.

Jane, P&B Girls

Powered By Blogger