[And the winner is kellyache: Please contact me at crabmommy[at]gmail[dot]com and claim your prize. Whoo hoo, Kelly!]
I know the kids have already gone back to school but I'm sure some of you are still letting them lug last year's backpack around, to which I say SHAME ON YOU!
But, take heart, for the lovely people of Lands' End are giving FREE to one winning Crabmommy reader a fantabulous new Multitask Backpack! See it here:
And see it also in blue for boys (or for girls who don't like pink, just as the pink could certainly be for more gayish little boys...Crabmommy DOES NOT STEREOTYPE so feel free, winning entrant, to BE RADICAL and choose AGAINST THE GRAIN):
The Multitask Backpack is indeed one very swanky and swagilicious backpack featuring:
* Stash panel for a jacket, sports gear or bike helmetYup, people, looks like we have swag again here at Crabmommy and I think that while we may not agree on Sarah Palin and her choice of baby names, we can agree that the odd swagtastic giveaway can only bring us together here at this very blog.
* Separate bottom chamber to stow a set of shoes
* 360° reflective trim to keep kids visible
* Mesh side pockets to hold water bottles
* D-ring to clip on extras, like a lunch box
* MP3/CD player pouch for tunes
Rules: Put your name in the comments and I will randomly draw a winner on Monday night, 8pm PST or thereabouts, according to my whims. The winner then has 24 hours to contact me and I will post their details to Lands' End who will in turn send out the backpack!
I hope your tykes are enjoying their back-to-school initiation; more to the point, I hope you're enjoying your empty nest and not weeping into your oatmeal like a bunch of wussies.