Monday, June 18, 2007

P.S. Baby Be of Use: Board Books on Sale

I've already posted today, but p.s. McSweeney's is having a blowout sale because witty publishers sometimes have to do that. Delight yourself with Baby Be of Use, a nifty series described as follows:

With the Baby Be of Use Four-Book Bundle, you've got your domestic bases covered. Between naps and "turning over," your baby can learn his or her way around banking, car repair, breakfast preparation, and drink-mixing. Through basic shapes and colors, these board books teach your precious little angels to be useful at long last. And why shouldn't they help a little around the house?

Get all four Baby Be of Use books--that's Baby Mix Me A Drink, Baby Make Me Breakfast, Baby Do My Banking, and Baby Fix My Car--for the astounding price of just $16.80. Now that's a shower present! Right here.
(Now please read the post below and tell me what you think...is the ping pong an animal or a plant?)

3 comments:

Teresa said...

I wish! I can't even teach my husband to do those things. My kid has learned how to spell her name though. She's expressed this by writing it on the wall with pooh. (And I'm not talking the yellow bear with the honey vice).

Jege (Jen) said...

I just ordered the book bundle.... now my toddler niece can finally be of use to me; Ellie, make me a mint julep! And change the oil in my car!

Anonymous said...

It's about time!!!

Powered By Blogger