Monday, April 2, 2007

Uberlint

Proof that Crabmommy is not all that she could or should be as a housewife.
















Yes, this is a giant lint-wad, a veritable MATTRESS OF LINT, that the kind, unjudgmental, I-support-who-you-are-and-what-you-(can't)-do Crabhubby unpeeled from the tumbledrier to point out to me that I am missing something QUITE INTENSE when I do the laundry.

Posts are short and far between in the past week, I know, but I have been too busy sewing a BLANKET FOR HURRICANE VICTIMS OUT OF MY LINT-STASH!

4 comments:

Doc's Girl said...

Don't feel too bad...I'm in the process of moving and I'm sure that I will find worse...! I'll post pictures so you can compare and contrast. :-D

Heather said...

truly amazing that you have not burned down the laundry room yet! Keep up the good work.

info@thebabymarketplace.com said...

What in the hell are you doing all day?

LOL ... just kidding! If you could only see the disaster area I live in. Yikes.

Karen Stead Baigrie said...

Crabhubby is a saint of a man to put up with your domestic hilarity. First it was poops left up the tree all winter and now months of lint left to it's own devices in your dryer. What next?!

I have been reading in the NY Times about the latest trends in home decor and it appears it is time for us all to follow suit and convert our laundry rooms into mudrooms. In this fantastic new room you can neatly arrange all your clutter and your home will look ever more like Martha Stewart's with hooks and cubbies and boot racks. I am not sure where they put their washers and dryers - maybe the hubbys now do the laundry at the laundromat, I am not sure.

Maybe you can save a few $$s by carpeting your new mudroom with the uber lint.

Powered By Blogger